- 11am-2pm Textile Repairs
- 11am-2pm Small Electronics Repairs
- 11am-2pm Edna’s knitter natter group
- 11am-2pm Zero waste/Sustainable living textile workshop, a bookable workshop where we change for materials. BOOK HERE
- 1pm SWAP (Stroud Valley Action on Plastic) meetup
- 2:30pm Emily Joy, talks about ‘Low Impact Travel Abroad’ The qualities of travel slow…
Repair cafes are free, donations are welcome to cover materials etc.
Book your repair session here: bookwhen.com/Nrc
Repair cafe will be hosted in collaboration with
Every Repair cafe at Atelier will support all sorts of textile repairs. Along side each month we will support different skills that will be announced here.
The Repair Cafe is free but donations are always welcome to support running the event.
Repair Cafés are free meeting places and they’re all about repairing things (together). In the place where a Repair Café is located, you’ll find tools and materials to help you make any repairs you need. You’ll also find expert volunteers, with repair skills in all kinds of fields.
Visitors bring their broken items from home. Together with the specialists they start making their repairs in the Repair Café. It’s an ongoing learning process. If you have nothing to repair, you can enjoy a cup of tea or coffee. Or you can lend a hand with someone else’s repair job. You can also get inspired at the reading table – by leafing through books on repairs and DIY.