‘Make A Teddy Bear’ Workshop
- April Workshop, Four Tuesdays (6:30-9:30pm) – starts Apr 10th, last session May 1st
Spend four evenings together with Jane and learn all the skills you need to make the perfect Teddy Bear.
- How to cut in Teddy bear Fleece
- How to put the Teddy Bear pattern together
- How to sew Teddy Bear fleece
- How and when to hand stitch
- How to stuff and what kind of stuffing to use
- How to put in the joints and eyes.
- How to create the facial expressions
- And much more
Jane will guide you and help make all the right decisions for you to end up with your own lovely hand made Teddy Bear.
Sewing can be done on sewing machine or by hand. Sewing by hand is required but you will learn all the stitches at the workshop.
Materials: Bring your own fabric/fleece or you can buy all the materials you need from Jane. There will be different colours and fleece textures to choose from (only natural fibers).
Coffee, teas and biscuits are all included.